What is Enterprise Hub?
Enterprise Hub is the enterprise gateway for business start-up support in Liverpool City Region. Offering expert advice and support to who are thinking about starting a business including help to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of finance to get started
Whether you are considering your self-employment options or have a clear business idea and are ready to receive guidance to start, get in touch with the Enterprise Hub team who can link you to local support to guide you through your journey.
eligibility for business start-up support
You can access support to start your new business through Enterprise Hub if you are:
- A man or woman living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking to get support to start a business/go self-employed
- Not yet registered as self-employed
how to contact enterprise hub
Contact our expert team who will help to assess your business needs and link you to the relevant support via:
Telephone 0151 706 8113
connect with enterprise hub on social media
enterprise hub partnership
City of Liverpool College are the accountable body for Enterprise Hub with The Women’s Organisation taking the lead on delivery as the managing agent. 11 delivery partners and 5 strategic partners work together to offer expert advice and guidance, building Liverpool City Region as a central hub for enterprise.