Think you’re ready to GROW your business? 📈
So, you think you’re ready to GROW your business. But how do you really know?
Growth can mean different things to different businesses. For some, it can simply mean that they want to increase their sales turnover, profits, or their share in the market. For others, it might look like taking on more staff or even expanding into offering new products or services. Another example of a growing business is one that’s ready to increase its physical presence with more premises or shop outlets, while those selling online might look at increasing their virtual presence.
But how do you know you are ready to grow YOUR business? Here are some ways to tell…
- You have regular repeat customers that proves your product or service is of a good quality and, most importantly, in demand! This gives you a stable base to grow your business from.
- Your customers WANT you to grow. Perhaps they’ve been asking for more products or services form you, or even more of your time.
- If your industry is growing, now might be a good time and low risk opportunity for you to grow with it. Are there any new products or services you could offer?
- You actually have too much business! Perhaps you have more business than you can handle at the moment and risk over trading. Now might be a good time to take on staff to help you grow sustainable.
- You are stuck at a certain turnover and want to increase it – now is the time to get a serious growth plan in place.
So, how do our team of experienced business growth advisors work out the best route to grow your business?
- We simply look at where your business is currently at through our unique business diagnostic methods.
- We listen to what your growth ambitions are and where you realistically want your business to be in the next 12-36 months.
- We then work out a realistic and achievable strategic plan to achieve your growth ambitions as quickly as possible.
When & How to Take on Staff
Master your Sales & Marketing strategy
We worked with Claire Morton, founder of Ell & Dee Consultants, to refine her marketing strategy and brand…