Enterprise Hub for Business StartUp
Thinking about starting your own business but don’t know where to begin? Starting a business does not always have to be a difficult process. When your budding business is just at concept stage, there will be many factors to consider to set your new enterprise off on the right foot.
Whether stepping into freelancing or wanting to create your own business empire, Enterprise Hub can offer you expert and personal support to turn your ideas a reality. If you are just exploring the option of becoming self-employed or have a fully formed business idea, we can offer advice and guidance to suit every step of your journey.
Tailored one to one support
Our team of expert advisers have worked with aspiring entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and can help you to finalise and build on your initial ideas. Tailored one-to-one support will give you the opportunity to explore your idea in more detail and set realistic goals to get your business off the ground. When you are ready to move forward, our team will be on hand with regular advice including business planning, funding, and finding premises.
Everyone’s start-up journey will be different and the key to getting the best possible start is to adapt and acquire new skills. Our seminars and masterclasses sessions will give you the tools to develop your enterprise skills and the opportunity to make your business stronger.
- Developing your business plan
- Calculating start-up costs and planning your finances
- Conducting market research to check your idea is sound
- Setting up bookkeeping and accounts
- Understanding Tax and National Insurance
- Applying for funding, grants & loans
- Marketing your business through traditional and digital channels
- Developing your network
Enterprise Hub is fully funded, so you can access a vast range of business expertise at no cost to you or your business. Beyond one-on-one start-up advice and access to group training, you will gain access to a network of support and resources to set your business off on the right foot. By signing up to the programme you will:
- Develop a relationship with your personal business adviser, who will help bring your idea to life through working together through practical steps of implementation
- Know how to build a robust business plan that will map out your business strategy and be a key tool when applying for start-up funding
- Build key connections with individuals and businesses across the Liverpool City Region
- Create powerful marketing plans that can create a catalyst for sales
- Gain access to, and benefit from, targeted business networking
- Understand how to use digital technologies to build smart working practices and systems
- Understand your legal obligations as a small business owner and develop processes to underpin the detail required
In response to COVID-19, we have redesigned our services to operate on a virtual basis. All business advice meetings and training courses will be delivered via telephone, email, individual and group video links.
Business start-up eligibility
If you are a resident based in the Liverpool City Region and you are thinking about starting a business, contact us today to find out how we can support you through our Enterprise Hub programme.
Phone: 0151 706 8113