Enterprise Hub for Growing Business
You have started your own business, but how do you make sure that it continues to thrive and remain resilient in challenging times? Planning for the next stage is key to the long-term survival of any business, and particularly in those first few years it is important to set a course for business sustainability and growth. We recognise that each enterprise has its own individual needs, which is why our innovative new business growth programme is tailored to enable local businesses big or small to innovate, diversify and create jobs.
One to one business growth support
Whether you are a profit-making business or a social enterprise, personalised one-to-one advice will help you identify opportunities for growth and areas within your business to develop. If you need support to build a robust marketing strategy, apply for funding or adapt your business model, our team have the knowledge and expertise to help you implement a solid growth strategy. Whatever stage you are at in your new business journey, Enterprise Hub will offer tailored advice and mentoring to help you plan well into the future.
- Networking Events - where you can make new contacts, gain new clients and find out how others are growing their businesses.
- Investment Readiness and Financial planning - helping you to organise your finances to support your growth and ensure you are building on a solid foundation.
- Master Classes - where some of Britain’s most successful businesspeople share their knowledge and insight on the best way to grow your business and achieve sustainable success.
- Funding advice - helping you to identify funding support to help you create jobs and expand your operations.
- Dedicated growth support - to help you expand and develop your business focusing on strategic planning, change management, human talent management, marketing and sales, and accessing investment
Regular expert led seminars and masterclasses will give you the confidence to steer your business forward and build on your knowledge. Linking together with likeminded business owners to share ideas, our optional extra sessions will focus on specific areas within your business, such as marketing, operations, and finances – giving you the tools to keep innovating well into the future.
- Knowing how to develop a growth strategy that works for you
- Becoming a resilient business leader
- Understanding when and how to take on your first staff
- Evaluating your marketing return on investment and developing further marketing skills
- Knowing how to review your finances and access development funds
- Developing leadership skills.
Enterprise Hub is fully funded, so you can access a vast range of business expertise at no cost to you or your business. Beyond one-on-one strategising and group learning you will gain access to a network of support and resources to take your business to the next level. By signing up to the programme you will gain tools to help you:
- Realign your business strategies to overcome challenging times
- Adapt your business to respond to change, such as providing online services
- Create new revenue streams, reinvigorate/reinvent the company to plan and manage the process of expanding
- Become a more confident and effective business leader
- Raise employee’s productivity, attract, retain, inspire, and leverage a talented team of individuals who will work aggressively toward an agreed growth plan
- Create powerful marketing processes that can rapidly accelerate sales including market development
- Gain access to, and benefit from, targeted business networking which drives sales, improves supply chains, and develops businesses social capital
- Carry out effective financial engineering by facilitating access to and utilisation of both traditional and non-traditional sources of capital
- Develop more effective technology-based performance management and human capital systems and processes
In response to COVID-19, we have redesigned our services to operate on a virtual basis. All business advice meetings and training courses will be delivered via telephone, email, individual and group video links.
Business growth programmes
If your business is based in the Liverpool City Region and you are looking for support to grow a business of up to three years old, contact us to find out how we can support you through our Enterprise Hub programme.
Phone: 0151 706 8113